Can you sue the property management you hired to rent your home for breach of contract?

If you were financially damaged by the breach, you can sue, but if you were not, just report the person to the local real estate commission (to potentially affect their license) and BBB (though they don't do much).

Knowledge Tags: Lawsuit, Rentals