32 search results
Page 1 out of 4 Pages
- Marketing and Lead Gen: There is a lot of competition where I live. Do you recommend I go door
Answer: Door knocking works, but its very time consuming. If you use a system of only door knocking houses with equity, then you stand a better ...
- Marketing and Lead Gen: Since the M5 goes through Clevers server and not a CRM, can I scrape a
Answer: No, You have to have permission to be able to email to people. Have them enter into your list by opting in through your buyer ...
- Marketing and Lead Gen: What do I do if I get an “error creating Podio Lead" email?
Answer: Send an email to email@example.com and ask that question. If your acct is not properly set up, they can make the changes to it. ...
- Marketing and Lead Gen: How do I remove someone who gets my M5 email blasts if they can't figure
Answer: In the m5, point your mouse at Marketing and click on Launch Email. In the email machine, click on View All Lists on the left ...
- Landlording (Buy and Hold): How do I use SocialServe.com?
Answer: You will use Social Serve to search for available rental properties in your target market. You will use the script to call the owners and ...
- Marketing and Lead Gen: Do bandit signs work?
Answer: Yes. If they didn't, you wouldn't see them all over the place when you drive down the street. Different signs work better in different areas. ...
- Marketing and Lead Gen: What is Driving For Dollars?
Answer: Driving through target neighborhoods looking for potentially motivated sellers. You will want to write down the address, and take a picture of the front of ...
- Marketing and Lead Gen: What do I do if my direct mail response rate is bad?
Answer: Doing direct mail to a list you purchased is just one of the methods to get your phone to ring with motivated seller calls. Direct ...
- Marketing and Lead Gen: Which postcard should I use 2nd for motivated seller mailings?
Answer: We usually use the Magic Bullet #2. ...
- Marketing and Lead Gen: When should I use yellow letters?
Answer: We typically use yellow letters for our 3rd or 4th absentee mailing, and on every probate mailing. ...
Most Popular Searches
- m5 lead machine
- reverse mortgage
- edit e-mail templates
- how to change my domain name