7 search results
- Real Estate Terminology: What does condemned mean?
Answer: (1) A proceeding to obtain private property for public use through the exercise of the government's right to eminant domain. (2) A decision by a ...
- Real Estate Terminology: What is an unrecorded deed?
Answer: An instrument that transfers title from one party (grantor) to another party (grantee) without having been recorded, and no public notice of the change in ...
- Marketing and Lead Gen: What do I do if I don't know what domains to get?
Answer: Review the Launchpad Guide for tips on picking the best domain names. If you're trying to decide between a few different names, send an email ...
- Contract and Legal Issues: Do I need to use the Realtor's contract?
Answer: There are only a few areas of a Realtor contract that need adjusted for wholesaling. For my own business, if I have to use a ...
- Landlording (Buy and Hold): M: Does investing in income property protect you against inflation?
Answer: An incorrect theory promulgated by many real estate promoters is that rents will increase alongside of inflation. Further, this theory rationalizes that these rental increases ...
- Landlording (Buy and Hold): M: What is blanket property insurance coverage?
Answer: Blanket insurance is a type of insurance that combines a number of separate property coverages at two or more locations under a single combined limit ...
- Funding, Finance and Credit: How do I remove a name from a mortgage in Canada?
Answer: Contact your mortgage lender to inform them that you would like to remove the other party from the mortgage. In Canada, both parties need to ...
Most Popular Searches
- m5 lead machine
- reverse mortgage
- edit e-mail templates
- how to change my domain name